This party made my inbox happy! Miranda of Whimsically Detailed created the printables and styled this Lalaloopsy Party for her daughter’s birthday. Since her daughter’s nickname is “LaLa,” the Lalaloopsy dolls were a natural jumping off point.
Miranda says, “I was so lucky to find Fairytale Jubilee for my LaLa’s headpiece and dress! I wanted a Jewel Sparkles dress and she did an amazing job!!”
Kayla’s favorite doll is Jewel Sparkles, and that softer color palette of pinks and green appears throughout the party. Miranda says, “I always place a door wreath up to welcome the guests and Natalie from The Knock-Knock Factory always makes mine!!
Miranda used big 36″ balloons on the dessert table to give it more of a pop! To make the backdrop, she purchased two of the large foam boards from Hobby Lobby, hot glued them together and added white fabric to the front. She added wide ribbon and buttons to dress up the backdrop. She also made the fabric bunting — busy mama! Miranda used pink satin fabric from Hobby Lobby for the tablecloth. “They are actually my daughters curtains that I made but used on the table first,” says Miranda.
Miranda added simple touches to many party items that bumped up their wow factor. Check out the glitter on the ends of the silverware, doilies on the mini mason jars, doily placemats and buttons added everywhere!
The cute painted berry boxes came from Cute Kids Food Box and held yummy chocolate covered Oreos.
Instead of milk bottles, Miranda used my favorite trick of Starbucks bottles. She coated the rims with colored sugar.
These cake pops and cookies are pretty amazing.
Miranda wanted a cake that looked like the Jewel Sparkles dress but in her color scheme with a crown on top.
Miranda created a favor bookcase, filled with treats in cute packaging. Each child went home with lots of goodies! Bubbles, gumball necklaces, cookies, candy and much more!
The other outfit was an aproness by Aimee Broussard. Miranda says, “She actually saw my invitation and created it from that and I fell in love with it and just had to have it for the party!”
- Party Styling: Whimsically Detailed
- Photography: Sandra Bludau Photography
- Cookies: Dandy Delights
- Hairpiece and Jewel Sparkles Dress: Fairytale Jubilee
- Cakes: Cupcake Couture
- Fondant Cake Topper & Lalaloopsy Necklaces: Bonehead Studios
- Fondant: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
- Cake Buntings: The Purple Pug
- Jew Sparkles Applique Tee: Mine & Beth’s Creations
- Chocolate Oreos: Sweet Temptations
- Berry Baskets & Milk Bottles: Cute Kids Food Box
- Aproness: Aimee Broussard Events
- Lalaloopsy Hairclip: Dapper Duckling Designs
- Cake Pops: Evie & Mallow Cake Pops & Party Shoppe
- Button Favor Boxes: Piggy Bank Parties
- Door Wreath & Crown: The Knock-Knock Factory
- Drink Station Wreath: Sweet Georgia Sweet