Shhh … I’m going to let you in on a secret.
It is TOTALLY possible to plan your next party without losing your mind. You just need to work your plan. But planning doesn’t come naturally to everyone. That’s OK though, because I LOOOOVE planning. (I’m a lot of fun that way.)
I’ll share my secrets with you. Just sign up today for email updates and I’ll send you my FREE eBook: Party Planning Cheat Sheets. When you sign up, the Internet gurus will automatically pop you over to a link to my eBook.
My FREE eBook includes …
* One Page Party Planner … kick-start your plan
* Party Brainstorming … get your creative on
* Sketch Pad … see your dessert table come to life
* Budget … ya gotta do it
* Party Vendors … keep track of who’s helping you
* Guest List … are they coming or what?
* Party Grocery List … breeze through the store
* Gift List / Thank You Notes … get those notes written
* Party Prep Checklist … 4-week guide to getting party-ready
* Party Schedule … how will all your plans fit in two hours?
* My Favorite Resources … I’m proud to share them with you
But the main reason to sign up?
So you won’t miss a post from The Party Teacher!
Make sure you see …
- Secrets of a party planner
- My custom parties
- Fabulous guest parties
- My step-by-step tutorials
- Party Manners advice
- Previews of our latest Party Plans
- Notifications of sales
- Subscriber-only coupons
- And Freebie Friday for loads of free party printables
Can’t wait to have you join the fun!