Shhh … I’m going to let you in on a secret.
It is TOTALLY possible to plan your next party without losing your mind. You just need to work your plan. But planning doesn’t come naturally to everyone. That’s OK though, because I LOOOOVE planning. (I’m a lot of fun that way.)
I’ll share my secrets with you. Just sign up today for email updates and I’ll send you my FREE eBook: Party Planning Cheat Sheets. When you sign up, the Internet gurus will automatically pop you over to a link to my eBook.
My FREE eBook includes …
* One Page Party Planner … kick-start your plan
* Party Brainstorming … get your creative on
* Sketch Pad … see your dessert table come to life
* Budget … ya gotta do it
* Party Vendors … keep track of who’s helping you
* Guest List … are they coming or what?
* Party Grocery List … breeze through the store
* Gift List / Thank You Notes … get those notes written
* Party Prep Checklist … 4-week guide to getting party-ready
* Party Schedule … how will all your plans fit in two hours?
* My Favorite Resources … I’m proud to share them with you
But the main reason to sign up?
So you won’t miss a post from The Party Teacher!
Make sure you see …
- Secrets of a party planner
- My custom parties
- Fabulous guest parties
- My step-by-step tutorials
- Party Manners advice
- Previews of our latest Party Plans
- Notifications of sales
- Subscriber-only coupons
- And Freebie Friday for loads of free party printables
“I read lots of it last night and loved it. Thanks for providing all these very helpful tips!”
Can’t wait to have you join the fun!