Remember the bunny tails from our Easter party? Here are the very easy instructions on how to make Easter Bunny Tails.
- Cardboard (I used a Kleenex box)
- Plastic party cup (adult size)
- Aleene’s Thick Tacky Glue
- 1.5 inch ribbon
1. Open up your Kleenex box so you have flat surfaces.
2. Trace a circle using the mouth of your party cup.
3. Cut out your circle.
4. Put your ruler in the middle of the circle and draw a line on either side of the ruler.
5. Use your scissors to score a 1.5 inch cut on either line.
6.Thread the ribbon through both cut marks. Cut your ribbon to size by fitting it around your child’s waist to find the right length.
7. Grace says, “Make a glue tornado.” (She’s on my lap helping me write the post. She is an excellent button clicker.)
8. Apply your cotton balls to the glue.
And here is the finished bunny tail.