I’m still working on decorations for a Valentine’s Bridal Shower I’ll be co-hosting in February. You’ve seen my drink bottle wraps and banner here. Today, I’m creating a little art piece. This is another easy, quick and inexpensive project. Here’s how to make Valentine’s art from leftover wrapping paper.
- 11″ x 14″ frame
- 10″ x 14″ doily
- Wrapping paper in two colors
- Aleene’s Thick Tacky Glue
1. Create a heart template from a piece of your wrapping paper. My heart is 2.5″ tall x 2.5″ wide. This allows me four rows with three hearts each.
2. Cut 11 hearts out of one color.
3. Cut 1 heart out of the other color.
4. Glue your hearts to the doily. (I tired using Power Glue Stick, but it wouldn’t adhere, so just use a thin bead of Aleene’s.) Use a ruler to keep your rows and columns straight.
And you’re done — just four easy steps!