I’m excited to introduce the re-design of my Letters to Santa Party Plan. The new design means the plan is now available as an instant download — you get your plan immediately!
This is a great way to get your Christmas cards written with your friends while the kids write their letters to Santa — best of both worlds! It’s also perfect for December birthdays.
The Letters to Santa Party Plan lets you be a holiday hostess without all the stress. With 40 pages of full color photographs and complete instructions, you can create your own party with ease.
Your party plan includes:
• Budget estimator
• Shopping list (and links to our vendors)
• How to purchase the printables custom-designed for this party
• Advice on picking the party location, day and time
• Step-by-step guide on how to prepare for your party
• Day of the party schedule
• Nearly 100 inspiring party photos
• Advice on creating a dessert table and backdrop
• Recommendations for creating a charming tablescape
Food & Drink
• Recommendations on drinks and sweets
• Write and address Christmas cards (adults)
• Write letters to Santa (children)
• “Mail” letters to Santa using your special North Pole mailbox
• Complete foam holiday crafts (children)
• Color in a holiday coloring book (children)
• Tutorial for altering Starbucks Frappuccino bottles
• Tutorial for making a polka dot ribbon wreath
• Tutorial for decorating your own paper mache North Pole mailbox
• Tutorial for embellishing a tin lunch box to hold craft supplies
• Recommendations for favors
• Recommendations for packaging your favors
I hope you love the new and improved Letters to Santa Party Plan!