School starts next week for us — crazy early. That of course makes me think about back-to-school parties. So with my twins getting excited about new backpacks and pencil cases, I thought I’d celebrate #ThrowbackThursday with a look back at my Junie B. Jones back-to-school party! (Make re-creating my party easy as pie with my Junie B. Jones Party Plan.)
With printables by Serendipity Soiree and photography from Viridian Images, there’s so much I still love about this party! Click here to see the full post. (And of course, you can buy the party plan to create your own Junie B. Jones party!)
- Book-style cake pops by Cake Pop Fusion displayed in library card case type drawers.
- The chalkboard inspired backdrop trimmed with bulletin board trim — straight from the school supply store.
- The little Junie B. from Edible Details on top of our cake!
- Giant pencils and Junie’s favorite stuffed animals.
- All our activities: the trivia quiz, eye test, hat making, picture day and recess with homemade sidewalk chalk paint.
- Incorporating school supplies. (I love those big yellow paper clips!)
- Sending our guests home with “report cards.”