Today I’m busy prepping a Christmas party that I can’t wait to share with you. In the meantime, I’m thrilled to feature this Let It Snow Party by Christina Christian, creative director of NOV by Christina design firm in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Details to look out for include:
- S’more stylish Christmas party favors
- Custom stationary collection
- Classic aesthetic and colors
Christina went a little bit rustic without veering into country for this party. The chalkboard, wood slices as serving trays, and the wood banner combine to give this party a “just came in from playing in the snow” feel. Is that a party style? If not, it should be!
I’ve never seen s’mores presented quite like this. Flat, square marshmallows are always perfect for s’more making, but three marshmallows per s’more PLUS turning them into party favors makes me happy.
Other treats included:
- Vanilla cupcakes
- White chocolate covered Oreos (always a fav in my house)
I’m a sucker for a cute menu card, and the fonts on this one are darling. Plus: remind me to buy gold tone flatware.
But be still my heart: it’s hot chocolate in a party test tube — just the right amount to take home after the party and enjoy a lovely cup of cocoa before bed. Sigh. Somebody please make me a hot chocolate…
Don’t forget about the chairs! A stocking personalized with an initial does the double-duty: it dresses up the chairs and serves as a placecard.
Thank you, Christina, for sharing your darling party with us!
- Creative direction and lead styling: Christina Christian of NOV by Christina
- Collaboration co-styling: Adrienne Ruff Event Co.
- Photography: Jonathan Gibson photography
- Venue: Finesse Event Studio
- Cake pops and chocolate covered Oreo’s: Chocolate-T
- Décor and props: All Occasions rental co.
- Cupcakes: CC’s Sweets
- Balloons: A Perfect Party As You Wish