One of my sweet sponsors, Cupcake Wishes & Birthday Dreams recently introduced her XOXO printables collection for Valentine’s, and it was so cute, I immediately asked Keisha if I could share it with you. I love how bright and vivid the collection is. The pop of blue makes it clean and modern, and perfect for boys and girls!
Keisha says, “I love combining pinks, reds and blues together. This set is a fun display of my favorite color pairings and patterns – dots & stripes. I really wanted the collection to be modern, a bit trendy, but at the same timeless. The printables work well for kid’s parties, classroom parties, and adult parties.”
Kesiha cut strips of patterned paper and wrapped them around her bottles to create bottle bands.
This decorative flag banner makes a fabulous backdrop to your sweets buffet or hang along a mantle or window as a garland!
The heart shaped cut outs can be adhered to a length of ribbon or twine to create a banner, or used as cards, tags or hanging decor.
Signage like this XOXO art print can give your mantle or dessert table an extra pop.
- 5″ x 7″ personalized invitation (can be personalized)
- 5″ x 7″ blank thank you note
- Two 4.5″ square Valentines
- Four heart-shaped cut outs — to make a banner or for hanging decor
- Two 7.5″ x 10″ signs that read XOXO and Happy Valentine’s Day
- One sheet of party dots to use as cupcake toppers, tags or embellishment
- Two styles of cupcake wrappers
- Four blank 3.25″ x 4″ folded tent cards in four styles for food buffets or place cards
- Candy bar Wrappers to fit a 1.55oz Hershey Bar
- Straw flags in five different patterns
- Decorative pennant banner
Keisha also has a GREAT list of the supplies you’ll want to have on hand to style any printables collection:
- Adobe Reader to view PDF (FREE at Adobe.com)
- Microsoft Word (to edit blank documents)
- Bright white card or cover stock
- 2″ circle punch (optional)
- Sticker paper (optional)
- Sharp scissors or craft knife
- Adhesives (glue, tape)
- Ribbon, twine or string
- lollipop or popsicle sticks
- Ruler (optional)
- Scoring tool or bone folder (optional)
- A7-sized envelopes for mailing invites; Keisha recommends Paper-Source envelopes