These Lucky Charms Treats from Jenny of Bloom Designs are looking magically delicious to me! A variation on Rice Crispy Treats, these would be fun to make with your kids or as St. Patrick’s Day classroom snacks.
Lucky Charms Treats
- 9 x 13 baking pan
- Parchment paper
- Non-stick cooking or baking spray
- 6 tbsp margarine (works better than butter for this recipe)
- 16 oz mini marshmallows
- 12 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt margarine in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Lucky Charms and stir quickly so that the charms don’t melt.
- Press into pan. Chill until set.
Thanks to Jenny for sharing her recipe with us!
Keep up with Jenny